Use an affordable (much less than $100) tabletop oral vacuum cleaner type molder is shown to create a custom-shaped delicious chocolate. The product utilized to make the mold and mildew is 0.020-inch thick food-safe thermal-form-capable PTEG plastic.
Making Custom-Shaped Chocolate Using Vacuum-Formed Thermal Plastic Mold
More from CandyMold Craft VideosMore posts in CandyMold Craft Videos »
- Chocolate Molds | How to Fill and Unmold Chocolates | Gold Fall Bon Bon Design
- C122 CBD Chocolate Candies Mold | Polycarbonate Mold For Infused Chocolate Candies How to Use
- Dark Chocolate | Dark Chocolate Candy Mold | #shorts
- Candy Molds & Ice Cube Trays Review, Fun ice cubes or jelly candies
- BEST SOAP MOULDS REVIEW examples of use and results